Where is everybody?
August 06, 2020 05:08PM
Just stopped in to see what was happening. Answer: nothing I guess.

Where is everybody? this seemed like a great idea but it isn't doing much.

Is there a newsletter being sent out? I have never received one.

Is anyone promoting this website or forum?

Let's make it work!

Phil
Re: Where is everybody?
August 13, 2020 11:58AM
I just signed up!
August 19, 2020 07:27AM
Just joined. Hoping to drum up some business.

Dave
October 19, 2020 07:45PM
Me too. Saw the option in the Make option box in Fusion 360 but looks like no one is home.
November 04, 2020 11:28AM
I'm here too! I have a Haas Mini Mill 2 in my garage and am looking to meets some new customers!
November 21, 2020 01:05AM
I just signed up. A local fabber was busy and referred me to this site. I'm making a slight transition from hands-on fabber to designer and I need to learn how to leverage other fabbers which will be an exercise in discipline for me. At first, I thought the site was dead but there are encouraging signs of life.
Still ... nothing seems to be going on here.
July 07, 2021 12:23PM
I have gotten jobs in the past but normally when I post a question it goes to my spam saying that they don't exist so I have to go in find their email and email them directly kind of seems like a waste of time is anybody else having this problem. Just recently I started posting questions with no response not even in my spam so I don't even know if this site's working can I get like a any feedback on this is it happening to anybody else?
July 30, 2021 10:50AM
August 08, 2021 02:04PM
Hello, I'm a manufacturer
September 05, 2021 12:11AM
I've been signed up for a while, I have a 3D IDEX Printer, however every time I try to look for projects, it just boots me back to the login screen...

I also need some stuff made, but the site seems glitchy at best, so even if I can help someone, I can't look at projects, which doesn't help...
October 28, 2021 11:45AM
Hi there, just signed up myself. Anyone have good experiences to share?

Jeff
October 29, 2021 10:11PM
I just joined up this month myself, trying to get my feet wet with my own venture. I've been the lead programmer and fabrication manager at work for a while now making CNC cut molds and random parts we need for equipment here and there. But I'd really like to get into production level precision machining eventually and solve really complicated problems and make cool stuff!
I am a 2 person CNC/ Manual machine shop with surface grinders, cylindrical grinders, laser engraver and 3d printers. Looking for new work opportunities. driftlessmachine.com
driftlessmachine.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.