Go Back to 100kGarages.com

Advanced

Project board error messages

Posted by Print Fab 
Project board error messages
August 21, 2022 05:09PM
Hi - I've noticed that when I use the 'ask a question' link on the project board I get an error message when I submit my question. It makes me wonder if my questions or quotes are even going through. I've use the site contact form to let the administrators know about this, but I have not received a reply and get the same error message with the contact form. Is anyone else getting error messages like that? I've noticed that very few projects are actually being closed, which makes me think others are experiencing this too.
Re: Project board error messages
January 29, 2023 01:12PM
I am also experiencing this. If I push the back button it shows it as being sent, but I have never gotten a reply.
I am also wondering if there is an error with attaching CAD drawings, because most bid requests don't have any sort of drawing at all.
Also, the fact that no one answered you makes me feel like this site is a dead project.
January 29, 2023 01:12PM
I got an error posting that.
February 01, 2024 11:14AM
Yes, I have the same issue with the "ask a question" environment. Most of the posts that I'm interested in don't have enough information to submit a bid, so it is too bad my questions aren't going through.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.