Go Back to 100kGarages.com

Advanced

Is anyone here?????

Is anyone here?????
January 20, 2016 12:23PM
I see a few rfqs but rarely with enough information to quote on, and virtually no activity in the forums. So I am just wondering how much really gets done through this website?
Re: Is anyone here?????
February 16, 2016 06:17PM
I agree. I'll ask a recent customer if he'd mind me posting some photos of his project just to show the community. Might generate some more conversation.
February 16, 2016 06:20PM
Still trying to figure out how this forum works.
May 08, 2017 10:24AM
I stop by occasionally, doesn't seem to have done much though. Pretty dead overall.
May 24, 2017 04:39PM
This site has a good concept but it looks dead to me - Ill still be checking it out every so often. A good amount of spam and not much details about the jobs up for bid.
June 06, 2017 10:16PM
Ive been here for a short while. I have yet to mill anything for anyone. Ive posted questions on almost every project that seems to fit my shop. Few replys back.
July 27, 2017 09:42AM
I've sent multiple questions over a couple of years. Only one response to questions.
Seems to be active, but nobody ever answers. A great concept- but it's probably just for show & tell.
November 23, 2017 06:34PM
We too echo the above sentiments. Seems that lots of people sign up, but is it really working as a way to connect with legitimate clients? Anyone would like to chime in that has actually had some great success with sourcing work?
July 03, 2018 07:11AM
Seems this forum is slow, dead or maybe broke?

Total newb to the site here, posted a request to have something 3d printed, found this site from my fusion 3d program.
Got 2 emails that builders posted questions about my project, but I can’t find them, most recent forum post is 8 months ago, I don’t see any private messages on my account.
Am I missing something ?

Joe
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.