Go Back to 100kGarages.com

Advanced

Looking for furniture production facility

Posted by Cheme Designs 
Looking for furniture production facility
September 04, 2013 11:02AM
Hello Everyone

I am a designer in Brevard, NC with a line of children's furniture. For the last 2 years, I have been doing direct to customer sales and am looking to expand in to the wholesale market mid- to late 2014. I am looking for a facility that will work with me as sales increase, new designs are released, and will be patient as I shift the market of my business. In a nutshell, someone who is willing to do some smaller runs, but capable of higher quantities as that time comes.

You can see my line at www.chemedesigns.com. If you have any questions or are interested in talking, give me a call or shoot me an e-mail.

Thanks!

Seyl Park
seyl@chemedesigns.com
828-507-3970
Seyl, I have the resources to do smaller runs and ramp up quickly if/when needed. Skilled in hand/machine crafted furniture, along with CNC machinery to expedite larger runs. Can ship from Austin, TX hub near Dell Computers campus, to anywhere. I know your post is older but let me know if you want to chat or give me a call.

Mike Menta
512-554-4022

PS, This is a kid safe bench set in progress that I was commissioned to do for a customer with 2-5 year old kids.
Attachments:
open | download - image.jpg (110.3 KB)
Nice looking piece of furniture!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.